Effective Wednesday November 18, the Roberts Creek Water District office will be closed to the public until further notice. This is due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases and the two-week freeze issued by the Oregon Health Authority.
The public will still have access to District staff members via phone or email.
If you need to set up water service, we recommend scheduling an appointment with the District office.
We offer several options for bill payment:
- Online via the Customer Web Portal (click on Pay My Bill Online)
- Pay by phone through automated phone system at (541) 204-8263
- Pay by phone through District office at (541) 679-6451
- Drop payment in our drop box outside District Office
- Drop check payments at Green Sanitary District drive-up window
- Snail mail
If you have any questions or concerns give us a call. For water emergencies call (541) 679-6321